1. The Programme is provided by TJX limited (trading as TK Maxx and HomeSense), 50 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1TX ("we/us/our").
2. These terms and conditions, as well as our Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy (a copy of which is available at www.bigbrandtreasure.com (together "Terms") govern the pilot of our loyalty programme (the "Programme").
3. Additional terms and conditions may apply for optional elements of the Programme, such as attendance at events and participation in give-aways. The Terms may be amended at any time by us. If we do amend the Terms, the current version will be displayed here.
4. By signing up as a member of the Programme, you are deemed to accept of the Terms. If you do not accept the Terms, you should not sign up as a member of the Programme.
5. The Programme is currently being operated as a 12 month pilot across selected participating stores until further notice. Details of the stores participating in the Programme are available at www.bigbrandtreasure.com (the "Participating Stores"). We reserve the right to trial and test different variables within the Programme in line with creating success for the brand and satisfying our customers and to end the Programme at the end of the 12 month pilot period. We also reserve the right to extend the Programme beyond a12 month period.
6. To become a member of the Programme, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland, be aged 18 years or over and have an email address.
7. We may refuse an application to become a member of the Programme for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse or close Programme accounts at any time or to cancel the Programme.
8. Within the 'Preference Centre' at www.bigbrandtreasure.com you can choose to opt out of receiving Programme emails from us.
9. To opt out of the programme, select the appropriate option within the preference centre at www.bigbrandtreasue.com and we will remove you from the list. Alternatively you can contact us, click here for contact details.
10. It is important that you ensure any changes to your personal or membership details are updated on your online account at www.bigbrandtreasure.com. We will not be responsible for any loss of benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
11. There are 3 different methods of joining the Programme being tested during the pilot across the Participating Stores. These are online registration, paper registration in the Participating Stores or via an iPad. Members will be sent a registration confirmation email.
12. When registering, members will be asked to create a password to access their online account at www.bigbrandtreasure.com. Registered members are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their password, for all activities that occur using their password and for notifying us of any unauthorised use of their password. You should not give your password to any other person. We are not responsible in any way for any loss arising from unauthorised use of a password or your failure to comply with this Term.
13. The Programme loyalty card is not transferrable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Programme loyalty cards and any other items issued by us remain our property and we may, at any time, terminate the Programme, including at the end of the pilot period.
14. The Programme loyalty card cannot be used to redeem gift cards. The benefits provided to members in connection with the Programme are set out in the sections below entitled "benefits/rewards" and "prizes/give aways".
15. The Programme loyalty card excludes the use of gift cards when collecting purchases.
16. You must register your loyalty card at www.bigbrandtreasure.com within ninety (90) days of the first purchase(s) made with the loyalty card in order for such purchase to be reflected in your online account.
17. We may at our discretion decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Programme accounts, cards, gift cards and vouchers at any time.
18. We may remove a member from Programme membership at any time where a member appears to have breached these Terms or behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner.
19. The Programme loyalty card is valid in the TK Maxx and HomeSense Participating Stores. The Programme loyalty card may also be used for purchases made online via the TK Maxx and HomeSense websites so long as the member uses the same email address when placing their order as used for their Programme loyalty account.
20. The Programme is only for personal use by consumers only. The Programme loyalty cards may not be used for any business or commercial purpose. Use of the Programme loyalty card does not constitute proof of purchase.
21. The Programme loyalty cards, gift cards and vouchers remain your responsibility, as do any security details relating to the account. We will not be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure their safe-keeping.
22. The Programme loyalty cards, gift cards and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
23. All gift cards or vouchers are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Gift cards or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued.
24. By participating in the Programme, you agree that we can collect and use information about you, including your registration details, information about your purchases and other information that you supply. We may use your information to send you information, offers and promotions for products or services, but we will not release personal details to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with our Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy, a copy of which is available at www.bigbrandtreasure.com
25. On signing up as a member of the Programme you shall be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and licence to use www.bigbrandtreasure.com for the duration of your participation in the Programme.
26. You acknowledge that as between us and you, we and our licensors and/or suppliers retain all right, title and interest in and to the original, and any copies, of www.bigbrandtreasure.com.
27. You agree not to: (i) modify, port, translate, or create derivative works of the software underlying www.bigbrandtreasure.com (the Software) (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms of the Software by any means whatever, or disclose any of the foregoing; (iii) knowingly take any action that would cause the Software to be placed in the public domain.
28. You acknowledge and agree that our licensor of the Software shall not under any circumstances be liable to you for any monetary damages.
29. You acknowledge and agree that our licensor of the Software shall not under any circumstances be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential damages, including, among other things, loss or revenues and loss of profits, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
30. You agree that our licensor may use the data obtained from your use of www.bigbrandtreasure.com, on an aggregate basis that does not identify you, for the purpose of improving www.bigbrandtreasure.com and the user experience of it.
31. These Terms are governed by English law, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
32. If you have a question or a complaint about the Programme, please contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01923 473561 or email at email@example.com.
1. Our Programme will be continuously refined throughout the pilot period with new benefits and events added – and communicated to members as appropriate. However invites to events will be limited to customers within the Participating Stores who shop with TK Maxx/HomeSense 3 times or more using their Programme loyalty card within a defined reward period (3 months) and customers will need to have used their Programme Loyalty card 6 times or more to be entered into a 'Treasured Experience' reward period prize draw (United Kingdom only). The number of times shopped will be displayed within the customer's online account at www.bigbrandtreasure.com
2. "Reward periods" for the pilot are defined as follows: 28th July 2014 to 31st October 2015, 1st November 2014 to January 31st 2015, 1st February 2015 to 30th April 2015, 1st May 2015 to 31st July 2015
3. Purchases made online by a Programme member will be recognised as long as the member uses the same email address as per their online loyalty account.
4. Customers who are invited to the first event but who do not attend will be invited to attend the following event.
5. All purchases will be deleted from each customer's loyalty account within a reward period (3 months).
6. Customers will be required to bring their loyalty event invitation and Programme loyalty card to events to secure entry.
7. We reserve the right to hold varied events across the Participating Stores.
8. Monthly Prize Draws Each registered customer in the programme (United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland) will be entitled to one free entry into the relevant monthly prize draw. For every purchase made using the Loyalty card, you will be entitled to an additional entry into a monthly prize draw
9. Prize draws will run each calendar month from August 2014 until further notice.
1. Prizes for August 2014 (first calendar month) will be 6 x £50 TK Maxx gift cards. Standard TK Maxx gift card Terms and Conditions apply.
2. Prizes will vary each month and details of the relevant prizes for the forthcoming months' prize draw will be communicated via email by the 20 th of the preceding month.
3. Entries will be disqualified if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion. Proof of identity may be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification from this Promotion.
4. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties or syndicates will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. There is no cash alternative. Prizes and rewards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
6. Winners Selection in Monthly Prize Draws: For your total confidence, monthly prize winners will be selected randomly after the last day of each calendar month in a prize draw from all valid entries received within 10 working days by PromoVeritas, the independent Promotion verification service. There will be 2 winners selected per each specified region each calendar month: a) Bristol and Wales region, c) North East region and c) Republic of Ireland but the number of winners may vary each month and information about it for the forthcoming months' prize draw will be communicated via email by the 20th of the preceding month.
7. Winners Selection in 'Reward Period Prize Draws (United Kingdom only): United Kingdom customers who shop 6 and more times in each quarter will be entered to "Treasured Experience" reward period prize draws. Each customer will have only 1 entry into the relevant reward period prize draw. For your total confidence, a reward period prize winner will be selected randomly after the last day of each reward period in a prize draw from all eligible entries within 10 working days by PromoVeritas, the independent Promotion verification service. Reward period prize(s) will vary each quarter and details of the relevant prize(s) for the forthcoming reward period prize draw will be communicated via email by the 20th of the preceding month.
8. Winners notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail within 7 working days after the draw. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) within 7 working days after initial notification may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
9. Winners' names and counties may be obtained by emailing Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 weeks of the end of the relevant months' draw or reward period draw.
10. Please allow 28 days for the delivery of the prizes.
12. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
14. The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prizes and rewards as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute the prizes and rewards of similar or greater value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes and rewards.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prizes or rewards.
16. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loyalty programme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.