We do love a question. That’s why we’ve prepared answers to (almost) everything. But if you still haven’t found what you’re looking for (and your name’s not Bono*), you can always get in touch.
*Actually, even if your name is Bono, you’re welcome to email any unanswered questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s Treasure?
It’s a free rewards programme for TK Maxx and Homesense customers in the UK and Ireland. To join, pick up a Treasure card in store and register it online. Then make one purchase a month using your Treasure card and a reward could be yours.
- What are the rewards?
There are three kinds of rewards:
• The chance to claim a different reward every month (see the monthly Talking Treasure email for full details)
• Invites to exclusive events
• Surprises and delights throughout the year
- Am I eligible for a monthly reward?
Just make one purchase in any month in a TK Maxx or Homesense store or on tkmaxx.com (UK only) and you’re in with a chance of a different reward every month. To enter, click 'Participate' on 'My Rewards' page. Your shops can take up to 7 days to show on your account. Once visible, you will be able to enter the monthly prize draw.
- Is Treasure available in all stores?
Treasure is available in all TK Maxx and Homesense stores in the UK and Ireland. To find your nearest store, go to bigbrandtreasure.com and select ‘Find a store’.
- What kinds of rewards are there?
There are three kinds of Treasure rewards. Full details are released monthly in the Talking Treasure email:
The chance to claim a different reward every month
Shop at least once a month and a monthly reward could be yours. These vary from cinema tickets to spa treatments.
Invites to exclusive events
If you’ve shopped once in the last 12 months, you’ll receive an invitation to an exclusive in-store event.
Surprises and delights
Just for being part of Treasure, you could be in line for surprise gifts and giveaways.
- When does each reward period run?
A reward period runs for one month from the first to the last day of each calendar month, for example, 1 to 31 January.
- How do I know what the monthly reward is?
On or near the first day of each month, we’ll announce the reward for that period. See full details in the monthly Talking Treasure email and at bigbrandtreasure.com on the ‘My rewards’ page.
- How will I know if I’m eligible for a monthly reward?
Once you have made your first purchase each month, you’ll receive an email to confirm that you are eligible to enter the monthly prize draw. Keep track of your purchases at bigbrandtreasure.com on the 'My account' page.
- How do I claim a monthly reward?
You’ll receive an email with details of the reward and how to claim it. We’ll let you know how many rewards are available (sometimes it’s thousands). Demand is often high – so hurry, because when they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Why am I not receiving any Treasure emails?
It’s probably because you haven’t yet registered your card at bigbrandtreasure.com. Make sure you do that first and you’ll then start to receive the monthly Talking Treasure email. This includes full details of rewards (you can also find details at bigbrandtreasure.com in the ‘My rewards’ section).
If you have shopped in the current month, but have not received an email with details of the monthly reward, please check your spam or junk email folders. To ensure that you always receive Treasure emails, please add email@example.com to your list of safe email addresses. You should also check that your contact details are correct and up to date at bigbrandtreasure.com in the ‘My account’ section.
- Where can I find my Treasure card number?
This is the 8-digit number on the back of the Treasure card that you received in store. You can also find your Treasure card number by logging into your Treasure account and going to 'My rewards'. You will see your Treasure card number on the right hand side under the image of the Treasure card.
If viewing on mobile click 'Show my Treasure card'.
- Why do I have to register my card?
The only way you’ll find out about Treasure rewards is via email. So, if you don’t register your card, we won’t be able to let you know about rewards or log your purchases.
- Can someone help me register my card?
If you need help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Services team on (+353) 01 2476126.
- How long will it take for my card to be registered?
Your Treasure card will register immediately and you will receive a welcome email within a few hours. In-store transactions you make the day you register your card can be added to your account and qualify you for the monthly prize draw.
- I’ve lost my card. How do I get a new one?
You can collect a new card at the till in any TK Maxx or Homesense store. To update My account, sign in at bigbrandtreasure.com and select 'My account' and click ‘I’ve got a new Treasure card’ and enter your new card number.
Even if you use your card you can still use your digital Treasure card.
- What if I forget my Treasure card in store and I complete a purchase?
Sign in at bigbrandtreasure.com and enter your receipt details using the ‘Add your recent shop’ button on the 'My rewards' page.
- How long will it take for my purchases to be updated on bigbrandtreasure.com?
It can take up to seven days for your purchases to be updated on the website.
- Will my Treasure card record my purchase before I register it online?
No, you must register your Treasure card first. It will only record your purchases once you have registered your Treasure card online.
- I’ve lost or forgotten my password. How do I access my Treasure account at bigbrandtreasure.com?
Select 'Forgotten password?' on bigbrandtreasure.com. You’ll then receive an email with a temporary password. You must change this to a password of your choice when you next sign in.
- Can I unsubscribe from your emails, but still be part of Treasure?
Sorry, no, as we only let you know about rewards via email. So, if you unsubscribe you won’t get to hear about them.
- How can I update my personal information, username and/or password?
Go to the ‘My account’ page at bigbrandtreasure.com to edit your profile. From there, you can update all your personal details.
- How will you use my data?
- Can I be part of Treasure if I don’t have access to email?
Unfortunately not. Treasure rewards are only communicated by email.
- Can I still use my physical Treasure card?
Yes, you can use your physical Treasure card. You will automatically be generated a digital Treasure card too which you can use should you forget your physical Treasure card.
- I’ve lost my physical Treasure card, can I still use my digital Treasure card?
Yes, your digital Treasure card will still work, even if you have lost your physical Treasure card. If you would like a replacement physical card you need to pick one up from store and update your card information via ‘My account’ > ‘Manage my card’.
- How do I use my digital Treasure card on my phone?
Sign into your Treasure account and click ‘Show my Treasure card’. Show this to the cashier to scan. Alternatively you can take a screen grab of your digital Treasure card so that it is saved to your photos.
- Can I update my physical Treasure card to a digital Treasure card?
You will automatically be generated a digital Treasure card which you can use in store alongside or instead of your physical Treasure card.
- I’ve got a digital card but I want a physical Treasure card, how can I get one?
Pick up a physical Treasure card in store, sign into your Treasure account, and click ‘Manage my Treasure card’ under ‘My account’. Here you will be able to enter your new Treasure card number and a new digital Treasure card will be automatically generated to match it.
- If I lose my Treasure card do I need to cancel my old card?
No, you can either the digital Treasure card affiliated to the physical Treasure card you have lost, or, pick up a new card in store and update your Treasure account to reflect your new Treasure card number.
- Do I now have two accounts - one for my digital Treasure card and one for my physical Treasure?
No, you only have one Treasure account. You simply choose whether you use a physical or digital Treasure card.
- I can’t access my digital Treasure card, how can I add my transaction?
If you weren’t able to use your digital Treasure card in store you can still add your transactions by clicking ‘Add my receipts’ under ‘My rewards’. You can also print off your digital card by signing into your Treasure account on desktop and clicking ‘Print card’.